Vasculitis for Professionals
- General Information & Clinical Trials
- UKIVAS Vasculitis Registry
- Paediatric Vasculitis
- Guidelines - Treatment and Management & Advice
- Reasearch & Clinical Trials Funded & Supported by V-UK
- Travel Bursaries for 2019
- Research Papers
- Book Reviews
- Videos & Podcasts
- Guide to Newsletter/Journal Articles
- Rare Autoimmune Rheumatic Diseases Alliance (RAIRDA)
The Rare Autoimmune Rheumatic Diseases Alliance (RAIRDA) is a forum established to bring together clinical and patient organisations and other key stakeholders in order to improve care for people living with rare autoimmune rheumatic diseases.
Vasculitis UK is one of the four full members of RAIRDA, along with the British Society for Rheumatology, Scleroderma & Raynaud’s UK, and Lupus UK. The British Sjögren’s Syndrome Association' is an affiliate member.
RAIRDA has produced a report entitled "REDUCE, IMPROVE, EMPOWER", which looks at the shared experiences of people living with rare Autoimmune rheumatic diseases, the impact of these conditions, and their unmet needs in accessing timely and effective healthcare.