Vasculitis for Professionals
- General Information & Clinical Trials
- UKIVAS Vasculitis Registry
- Paediatric Vasculitis
- Guidelines - Treatment and Management & Advice
- Reasearch & Clinical Trials Funded & Supported by V-UK
- Travel Bursaries for 2019
- Research Papers
- Book Reviews
- Videos & Podcasts
- Guide to Newsletter/Journal Articles
- Rare Autoimmune Rheumatic Diseases Alliance (RAIRDA)
Vasculitis UK Travel Bursaries 2019
Vasculitis UK are offering Five travel bursaries for those attending the 2019 International Vasculitis Conference & ANCA Workshop in Philadelphia in April 2019.
Awards are to support the cost of:-
- Registration fees
- Air Fares
Eligibility: the awards are solely for students, doctors in training and allied healthcare professionals in the UK or Eire who are presenting an abstract or poster at the conference.
Bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis by a panel selected on the advice of the Vasculitis UK Scientific Advisory Board.
Eligibility does not imply entitlement.
Grants are paid in arrears on the basis of receipted invoices and can be made in stages or in a single payment up to the maximum of the award.
It is a condition of the award that the recipient should write a short report on the conference or the topic of their poster/abstract (up to one side of A4), which may be published in the Vasculitis UK newsletter or on the website. A recipient may also be invited to make a short presentation on this subject to a Vasculitis UK meeting, in which case travel expenses will be payable.
Applications should be made by email to email@example.com, with the following attachments:
- A completed application form, saved as a Word or PDF file
- A copy of the paper/abstract/poster you will be presenting
- A brief summarised CV
- A brief supporting letter from your project supervisor
The application deadline is 6pm on Friday 14th December 20168.
All applications will be considered by a panel chosen by the Vasculitis UK Scientific Advisory Board. All decisions are final and the panel will not enter into correspondence or provide feedback.
For any further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org