About Vasculitis UK
Join our lively Online Discussion Groups
There are a number of Vasculitis UK Online Discussion Groups which are used and enjoyed by people with vasculitis and by their families.
- HealthUnlocked is the main Vasculitis UK group for discussing vasculitis matters in a closed group where members can set their own levels of security regarding who can and can't view their posts. This is not a Facebook site, and you can apply to join at: Vasculitis UK HealthUnlocked
There are a number of Vasculitis UK groups on Facebook. To ensure that your posts are only read by members of the group our groups are "closed" (apart from the Timeline/Cause page - see below).
- The main Facebook group can be found at: V-UK Facebook
- There is also a young vasculitis patients page: V-UK Young Vasculitis
- For those who have been lost a loved one to vasculitis there is the: V-UK Bereavement Support page
- For those who are caring for a vasculitis patient there is the: V-UK Caring for Carers page
- For music to help with relaxation, meditation or just to sit and close your eyes and rest for a while join. V-UK Relaxing and Meditation Music
- The Timeline/Cause page has up-to-date information, news, photographs and much more. You can view at: V-UK Timeline/Cause
- Healthy eating for those diagnosed with Vasculitis - including recipes
For the "closed" groups you need to apply to join.
- You can join Vasculitis UK on Twitter at: Join Twitter