Vasculitis UK has been a Registered UK Charity since 1992. Charity No. 1180473
Everything is to be found here about Vasculitis UK, the charity: our aims, goals and objectives, the history, the people who run it, our finances, how you can join and how you can support and be involved in running Vasculitis UK. There is a section here on fundraising and on setting up a local vasculitis support group.
The aims of Vasculitis UK are:
- To support those suffering from vasculitis diseases and their families by providing information and advice.
- To inform and educate those with vasculitis about their illness so that they are empowered to take greater control of it.
- To work with other organisations and medical professionals to improve the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of vasculitis diseases.
- To raise awareness of vasculitis disease among medical professionals and the general population.
- To enable vasculitis sufferers to contact others with vasculitis.
- To encourage and support the formation and development of local vasculitis support groups.
- To support research into the causes and effects of vasculitis and into improvements in the diagnosis of vasculitis and into treatment of people suffering from different types of vasculitis.